Digital Sales Planner -Consumer Automotive Media
The Digital Sales Planner supports the sales team of this leading brand in the automotive field by setting up campaigns and working with Ad Operations on campaign implementation, optimisation and technical troubleshooting. Working closely with Ad Ops, the Sales Planner provides in-depth knowledge of internal technical processes and digital solutions.
The Sales Planner will liaise with clients and agencies to launch, deliver and report on all digital campaigns and supports the sales teams in effective campaign management, assisting with pitches where appropriate.
Success in this role relies on a sound knowledge of digital advertising coupled with strong planning and organisational skills. The ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally, is essential for successful performance. Attention to detail and the ability to remain calm and focused under pressure are also key capabilities in this role.
A key contributor in all aspects of pre and post-sales digital campaign management, the Sales Planner:
- Monitors inventory availability and books campaigns on to the system via DFP and Impress systems.
- Liaises with clients and agencies to set up and deliver campaigns
- Works with Ad Ops, Design and Production to set up and launch online campaigns
- Responsible for the smooth delivery of digital ad campaigns
- Monitors campaigns and conducts campaign optimisation to improve performance
- Troubleshoots technical and delivery issues working as a liaison point between sales and ad ops
- Produces end of campaign reporting and analysis
- Experience of managing a number of simultaneous tasks and projects by prioritising effectively and monitoring progress
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work and keep calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly numerate with a strong understanding of excel
Organisation & Management
- Good planner and organiser. Assumes responsibility and understands when there are peaks and troughs in workload.
- Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of projects/tasks.
- Organises work and resources to meet deadlines.
- Uses initiative to step in where necessary.
- Measures performance against goals and evaluates results.
Knowledge of DFP and experience in using research data and web analytics i.e. TGI, Nielsen, Comscore, etc. would be an advantage but not essential
Apply for Digital Sales Planner -Consumer Automotive Media
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly