Video Producer - Global Media Group
A Video Producer with a passion for cars is needed to take up a full-time role within a leading global media group. Expect a role where you will shoot, edit and publish high quality video features, covering supercars, classics and motorsport for a leading automotive site.
With over 280 million people visiting their websites globally each month, this international firm is the world's largest premier online content network for information and entertainment. With the ability to reach 19% of the world's population they own an unparalleled collection of industry leading sites.
Reporting to the Content Director, you will join as a Video Producer responsible for creating world class online automotive content. You will be a talented shooter, editor and creative storyteller with a passion for cars who can contribute creative ideas whilst taking responsibility for the entire process from conception to pre-production, the shoot itself and all post-production. Expect to adapt to the demands of a deadline based editorial team, get the best out of different presenters, organise shoots and anything else that helps improve video production techniques for this leading automotive website.
The Video Producer role will involve location filming (including international travel) and office and location based post production including editing and grading.
To qualify. You should be a talented Video Producer / Producer / Video Project Manager /Digital Producer or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience in producing high quality online video content;
- Strong cinematography skills using a variety of cameras and recording equipment, Jobs doily and camera mounts;
- Strong post-production skills including editing grading and visual effects using a variety of software packages;
- A strong passion for cars;
- Experience of working in studios and on location;
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team;
- Strong communication skills;
- An understanding of the principles involved in recording good audio in different conditions;
- A full clean driver's license (strong driving skills highly preferred).
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Video Producer to join a leading media publisher offering a progressive and rewarding environment. Expect to work on fascinating videos on the fastest and most beautiful cars!