Brand Manager for a well-respected manufacturer of high end commercial and residential wallcoverings.
Brand Manager - £35,000-£40,000 - Hertfordshire
Well established in the UK market and overseas, this company is a passionate manufacturer of decorative wall covering solutions. This is an opportunity to join a small but successful marketing, sales and design team based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
Responsibilities for the Brand Manager role include:
- analysis of products, competitors and markets to ensure company objectives are met
- developing and managing the brand plan and strategy to ensure alignment of all aspect of the brands' products and marketing activities
- play a key part in the design, sourcing and manufacturing of the brands' products
- manage brand communication to internal and external customers and partners
- organising and attendance at key exhibitions and trade show in the UK and abroad
To be considered for this design-led Brand Manager opportunity you MUST have:
- 5 years experience in an interiors oriented environment or similar e.g. interior design, furnishings, wall coverings etc.
- commercially driven with a passion for design
- empathetic approach and able to influence and encourage design teams
- ability to build a strong product, market and customer knowledge base
- able to travel in the UK and abroad
- location is not near a station so you must be able to drive to work
If you have the relevant background apply now for this excellent Brand Manager opportunity based in Hemel Hempstead.
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly