Group Account Director
Looking for a fun, energised, professional, forward thinker….
We are working with a well known & award winning creative agency. Due to wins and growth they are looking for a Group Account Manager (GAD). This is a senior fee earning leadership role with ultimate accountability for clients.
A champion for excellence the Group Account Director is a highly organised and super driven to maintain amazing relationships. You will nurture and build senior client relationships founded on shared values and aspirations. Motivated by work that makes a meaningful and sustained impact and you will have a passion for client’s business, industry best practice and state-of-the-art techniques.
Due to the nature of the work across multiple time-zones and multiple projects, a flexible, collaborative and highly organised working style is necessary. Significant commercial acumen, financial management, people development skills and emotional and cultural intelligence are a must
- The ability to successfully organise, manage and deliver a diverse programme of activity
- A deep understanding of our client’s customers, competitors, marketplace and business challenges
- Management of AD’s and some SAM’s - ensuring best practice
- Overseeing Key accounts.
- A consultative, conscientious and rigorous approach to increase our client's competitive advantage
- Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising both client and agency
You will have;
- Excellent organisation and ability to successfully manage a variety of activities
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and inspire
- An entrepreneurial, analytical and positive mindset
- A personable, professional approach