Client Services Project Manager
Mind Gym has trebled in three years. Key to our growth is recruiting great people.
Do you gave a passion for client-relationship building with an eye for the intricacy of project management? Are you incredibly organised with a deep-seated passion for delivering excellence and delighting clients? At Mind Gym you’ll have the opportunity to build relationships with clients who are trying to improve their workplaces to be the best they can be, while managing exciting, best-in-class, large scale training programmes.
- Demonstrable experience in client-facing account management/project management/ consultancy/brand and/or PR/marketing/research background
- Attention-to-detail and quality in all tasks and interactions
- Superior programme delivery/account management experience
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Exceptional ability to immediately establish one’s credibility with senior executives
- Ability to diagnose client needs and identify solutions
- Demonstrated poise and grace under pressure
- Demonstrated initiative and resourcefulness
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Graduate degree with a minimum of a 2:1
What’s the job?
- Creating and executing project, programme and account delivery plans for our FTSE 100 clients, outlining service delivery and revenue growth strategies for existing and potential clients
- Building and strengthening client relationships through in-depth knowledge and understanding of specific client and industry needs
- Developing in-depth knowledge of Mind Gym’s offerings across all tool boxes; becoming trusted behavioural change advisor to clients
- Collaborating with Client Team (sales), Solutions team and other Client Services colleagues to ensure substantive client delivery and satisfaction of all requirements
- Utilising existing client relationships to generate new business leads
- Collaborating with our external network of more than 200 coaches to complete delivery, gather session feedback and pro-actively shape client demand on a global basis
- Coaching/mentoring Associates within the team
If this role sounds like something you’d be great at, we’d love to hear from you.