Research Manager - Social and Third Sector
Are you looking for a more meaninful role? Do you want the opportunity to have a real impact on policy through robust research and insight? We are working with one of the largest public sector agencies who have a range of high-profile clients working on some of their most strategic problems. They are looking for a Research Manager who doesn't necessarily need any prior social research experience, just a passion for it.
One of the leading social research agencies in the UK, they employ specialist social researchers who work together to provide knowledge, evidence and insight that helps the government, private and third sector plan and care for the UK society. The work they do covers both quant and qual insight pieces to support Government policy; large-scale deliberative research; attitude tracking and polling; and communications development and evaluation.
Fundamentally the role involves:
- Running projects end to end
- Client contact and stakeholder liaison, providing advice and consultancy
- Work with qual team and partner agencies to deliver innovative research designs
- Work on proposals and pitches for new business
- Contribute to writing reports and delivering presentations to senior clients
- Competitive salary: £33-37k
- Best in the industry training and talent development opportunities
- Fantastic benefits package… generous holiday, pension contributions, healthcare options
If you are genuinely interested in the public sector and help drive change throughout the social sectors of the UK, then this is the role for you as you will have the support and scope to deliver meaningful insights to clients, apply now!
Apply for Research Manager - Social and Third Sector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly