Operations and Delivery Director
We are looking for an experienced Operations & Delivery Manager to join a start up with big network backing in London. The purpose of the role is to ensure the operations & delivery side of the business is best in class, with particular emphasis on the area that concerns implementation.
The role will focus on four key areas across Strategic Operations, Implementation & Delivery, Client Management & Financial Management.
To be a key member of the day to day management team and to build on operational and delivery expertise and experience to enable the transition to Operations Director over time.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS
Drive the agency to achieve high standards of operational performance and timely, cost efficient delivery - specifically;
• Work closely & collaboratively with the Exec Team to help shape the right structures across all departments to ensure efficiency and commercial success for the agency
• Take an active role in the hiring of all employees & manage HR in the recruitment process for all roles
• Establish and lead the strategic approach to delivery of all work
• Be the go to person for all high level operations and delivery needs across the agency
• Work closely & collaboratively with the Exec Team to manage, coach and motivate the full team with direct responsibility for the HR Manager and onsite Leads
• Introduce new talent - keep abreast of the market
• Inspire the agency to achieve; be seen, communicate and facilitate strong performance through the motivational management of others
• Ensure the agency has the appropriate expertise and skill sets to achieve; identify gaps and work with the Exec Team to develop
Implementation & Delivery
• Implement the best possible systems/processes to deliver the agency model
• Help facilitate the agency to create the best possible solutions through process and structure
• Lead a best in class implementation approach for all new on site teams. Manage this process from inception to delivery across all client accounts
• Work alongside other network business’ where required to ensure a smooth and efficient implementation and delivery model; not one size fits all
• Refine core implementation and delivery processes on an ongoing basis as the market and clients’ requirements change – keep ahead
• Take responsibility for ongoing best in practice delivery across all accounts
• Champion and take responsibility for ensuring the best use of tech and DAM systems to achieve optimum efficiency
• Manage suppliers where tasks are being outsourced; ensure value for this investment
• Chair all key workflow & process meetings and work across all on site teams to ensure forecasted and day to day work allocation and management
• Deliver to time
• Solve problems and admin issues promptly and encourage others to do the same; delegate and empower as necessary
• Deliver against key budget parameters in consultation with the Exec Team
• Work closely & collaboratively with key clients to scope, define and deliver all implementation plans
• Have regular contact with clients to work upstream in planning workload to ensure the agency delivers a solution that works for their clients. To keep abreast of the market & work with clients to set up & deliver best processes & structures
• Work closely with onsite teams to spot new revenue opportunities and approach clients with solutions to deliver
• Hold monthly, quarterly, annual reviews with clients to ensure continuous health of account. Identify areas to improve and implement changes as necessary
• Work closely & collaboratively with FD to report forecasted, actual revenue & COS
• Monitor supplier costs across the agency on behalf of the Exec Team and report at weekly finance meeting
• Ensure revenue & cost recognition across your accounts & projects is kept accurate and up to date at all times.
• Manage PO process with clients and FD
• Work with the Finance Director to ensure timely and accurate invoicing to clients and payment of third party suppliers.
• Ensure accurate timesheet completion across the team
• Have an in-depth understanding of the commercial model and have pro-active ideas on how to fuel it through your client accounts.
• Lead level or equivalent
• Similar experience in an agency environment
• Direct client management experience
• Broad operational expertise
• HR and employment knowledge
For full spec please drop Charlene a line.
Apply for Operations and Delivery Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly