Based in London's exciting West End, this boutique recruitment company focuses on the creative sector and therefore emulates the industries culture in its own company.
This role is exciting in what is can offer - the progression and scope of the role is exponential - it really is what you make it!
The role is multi-functional and has various responsibilities, which need to be juggled and prioritised. Primarily you will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of reception area and the office. You will be the first point of contact for people coming into the office - the first interaction with the company brand. It also involves providing administrative support to the MD, to facilitate better running of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- To maintain a professional and friendly reception atmosphere and keep office presentable and tidy
- To answer the reception phone, take full messages and put calls through to the relevant staff member
- To manage the meeting rooms, booking system and the office meeting diary
- To order and maintain basic office supplies, e.g. tea, coffee, milk, biscuits, soap, fruit etc.
- As Social Secretary, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the culture of the company, to ensure a positive atmosphere.
- Organisation and delivery of events and social activities social activities (Friday drinks), celebrations (including religious holidays), birthdays, charity days, floorspace decoration, internal events, etc.
- To be proficient in all social media channels - posting relevant content / engaging with candidates & clients
Key characteristics and skills:
- Presentable at all times
- Confident and enthusiastic team player with a can do attitude
- Enthusiastic and positive person with a sunny disposition
- Professional and responsible, following up each and every task till completion
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to report to the Operations & Commercial Manager and the MD in a clear and concise manner
- Resilient and calm under pressure
Apply today for this great opportunity. Please note due to high levels of response we can only get back to successful candidates.
Apply for Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly