My client is a leading independent creative agency based in Central London. They have great consumer brands as clients plus many more. They engage customers through Direct Marketing, Digital, press and ATL - based on research and data giving them the best response due to the impeccable timing of each campaign. At 35 strong, they have longevity within the company due to a great company ethos.
As Account Director, you will be reporting into the Group Account Director and being their second in command. You will also be managing a team of an Account Manager and Account Executive. You will oversee day to day contact with the clients and to also make sure your team is delivering top quality work to them time and time again. You will be responsible in keeping within budget and timeframes, managing cost negotiations to ensure maximum profitability and to also make sure your team are working efficiently to maximise revenue.
- 5+ year's prior agency experience in account management.
- Comprehensive understanding of CRM marketing practices, including data and production processes
- Have dynamic leadership, management and team building skills
- Experience in innovative thinking across integrated campaigns
- Managerial experience of a minimum of 2 team members
Apply today for this great opportunity. Please note due to high levels of response we can only get back to successful candidates.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly