Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – Brilliant W1 Agency
Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – Brilliant W1 Agency - to £36k
Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with direct and digital marketing experience is sought to work at a superb W1 agency on two of the agency’s most prestigious accounts for a nine month fixed term (maternity leave) contract.
The agency needs no introduction – it’s one of London’s finest agencies and one of the coolest places in London to work too!
They are seen as a ‘destination agency' and people want to work there. Central London based, they have great offices and an enviable location.
The Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Role
This is exciting opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join a fun, passionate account team.
You will also be working on the delivery of loyalty card communications for one client and brand and product global advertising for the other – it’s a heady mix of disciplines which you will learn MASSES from and really enjoy!
Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – Skills & Experience Required
• An experienced Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager with at least 12 months previous experience
• You will have solid eDM, CRM and digital experience, and be used to high volume campaigns and quick turnarounds
• You will have excellent attention to detail, even when working quickly
• You will be good at managing multiple projects and dealing with multiple stakeholders internally and on the client team
• You will have a creative mind, and be a keen judge of creative work
• You will have a mature outlook, and be able to provide leadership on projects internally, and in front of the client
• You will be solutions focused. Someone who isn’t fazed when a project doesn’t go to plan.
• You will be good at managing up, and keeping those above you informed on your projects – both when they’re going well and not so well. You’ll be great at working independently and taking ownership of projects, but won’t be afraid to ask for help and guidance.
• You will be a team player – someone who isn’t afraid to muck in, and will set a good example to more junior team members.
• You’ll be hard working, enthusiastic and sociable
• You will be a natural problem solver and strategic thinker
• Strong delivery skills – you will need to be able to deliver creative solutions across a range of projects and channels
What are you like!?
You should be a confident, approachable, friendly person who enjoys an informal yet professional and rigorous working environment.
The agency is open and flexible in nature and you should be too. You will also be assertive and confident in your dealing with Clients whilst demonstrating understanding of their business needs and objectives.
Your career at the agency...
The agency is growing and going from strength to strength so it is a terrific time to be part of our exciting team.
Great talent is looked after and promoted. You will be able to work on a strategic account where the creative will be varied and exciting.
Salary & Benefits
The agency offers a competitive salary plus a great benefits package. Staff receive a contributory pension, health cover, on-going training, plus some lovely benefits like having your birthday off and a paid sabbatical to learn a new skill. Health is taken seriously with free fresh fruit and a running club!
Stunning agency, fantastic role, Account Managers and Senior Account Managers please send us your CV today!
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com