- Support and produce high quality Group content having developed a strong understanding of the audience's needs, production processes and methods of distribution.
- Work closely alongside the communications team in creating and distributing external content on multiple digital platforms.
- Project management and ensuring that projects adhere to company standards and comply with time constraints and budget.
- Work closely alongside others in identifying opportunities for content creation and distribution.
- Work closely alongside the Communications Assistant on content management
- Excellent editing skills, attention to detail, and creative writing style.
- First class communication, interpersonal and multitasking skills
- Ability to interact efficiently and work well in teams
- Project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Confidence in working alongside stakeholders, colleagues, and suppliers
If you have experience managing editorial content and productions and you are looking for your next opportunity to work for a fast growing organisation that are passionate about what they do, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details.