Planner - Advertising Agency - London
A creative agency with a strong employee value proposition is looking for a talented Planner to join the family. This agency prides itself on a top down approach to solving client's business challenges incorporating both consultancy and communications solutions.
Joining a team of 4, the Planner will work alongside the Strategy Director. This role requires a solid Planner with very strong account planning and comms planning skills. You'll want to take the lead on big accounts and help the agency build its strategic offering at the same time. You'll be working across an integrated portfolio of clients and will work across brands positioning and ATL and content campaigns.
- Turning a creative proposition into an effective ATL campaigns
- Working with other agencies in integrated agency teams
- Bringing precision and insight to the strategic process
- Top table client interaction
- Uncovering key insight to deliver exciting briefs which lead to great work
The right candidate will be:
- 3-5 years into their planning career
- A proven track record working in the ATL space
- Big brand exposure
- A great presenter - able to build client relationships
- Brand focused, ideas led commercially aware
- Collaborative - thrive in a team environment
- Able to translate a client brief and determine the business problem
- Strong strategy and comms planning skills
- Imaginative yet strategic - able to inspire creatives and other teams around them.
This a great opportunity to be part of a full-service family orientated agency who truly value their staff.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.