Digital Marketing Executive
Better Placed are currently working in partnership with a great B2B family-run business in Wetherby who work across many different sectors including the construction, mining, civil engineering and sport sectors. They're now seeking a stand-alone Digital Marketing Executive to join their small tight-knit team. This is a really fantastic organisation with a great reputation who really look after their employees with training and support. This position will also look to progress to Digital Marketing Manager position after a couple of years so promotion opportunities are definitely on offer at this company.
Key duties for this position include
- Oversee social media channels
- Manage and maintain the organisation's website
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Writing content for email marketing campaigns
- Identifying new trends in digital marketing
- Attend product launches
- Organising marketing collateral for exhibitions.
- Liaising with the sales team to help generate leads.
To be considered for this position you must have a strong passion for digital marketing! If you're already working within a digital marketing position and thrive on working in a stand-alone position this will be an ideal role. You must have strong skills across web, social media, email and be comfortable communicating well with other areas of the business. If you're a great mult-tasker with a confident attitude and see digital marketing as the way forward then please get in touch for more details.