EMEA Marketing Campaigns Manager - flexible working considered!
My client is looking for an EMEA Marketing Campaigns Manager to join their EMEA B2B team within the graphic arts division department. Your key role will be to plan and co-ordinate the communications campaigns for the EMEA region working across a range of sectors ranging from healthcare, graphic arts, digital imaging and photographic technologies.
As an EMEA Campaign Manager your role requires experience of best practise content and campaign management, including PR, social media, lead generation techniques and marketing automation, across multiple territories. Experience of Marketo is key for this role.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Manage development & implementation of campaign communications strategy
- Implement effective PR campaigns
- Implement effective social media campaigns
- Implement effective lead generation campaigns
- Manage roll out of campaigns across all EMEA countries
- Manage pan-EMEA campaign budgets
- Manage external product launch programmes
- Liaise with local territories to ensure effective campaign implementation in all countries
- Liaise with EMEA Segment Managers to ensure segment objectives are being met
Key Skills needed:
- Global Marketing experience (experience with toolkits)
- Marketo systems experience is a MUST
- Ideally experience in the print industry or an interest in technology
- Additional languages skills are advantageous
This is a permanent job which may allow for flexibility for working at home. Locations that are suitable are Ramsgate, Canterbury, Ashford, Maidstone, Dover, Sandwich, Rochester OR Bedford.
If this sounds like a great next opportunity for you please do get in touch today!
Apply for EMEA Marketing Campaigns Manager - flexible working considered!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly