Freelance Production Coordinator #fashion #beauty #digital
Digital and Product Marketing Promotion Campaigns:
- Attend weekly meetings
- Brief stakeholders and designers on creative projects
- Schedule and brief in shoots for production
- Oversee the deadlines and manage assets.
- Make sure the weekly emails hit deadlines and are on brief
- Shoot production / supporting Art Directors
Also involved with - seasonal sales, welcome packs, presentations, gift cards, invites (print and online).
- Review marketing project briefs and contribute to briefing meetings to ensure details are comprehensive by trouble-shooting and highlighting any issues to ensure creative deliver the best solution
- Work with Production team to maintain the production schedule and allocation of creative resources whilst liaising with department managers.
- Ensure Production schedule requirements are met on-time by following up with work-flow managers, i.e. Sub-editor, Web production, Marketing and Press teams, external suppliers, etc.
- Brief and liaise with printers and repro to deliver marketing material such as direct mail, partnership and events material whilst keeping within budget.
- Identifying resourcing issues and liaising with internal team managers to provide and plan support
- File briefs and assets for each project.
The ideal candidate will already have experience as a production coordinator, traffic assistant, creative PM or work in a similar role to the above brief. You must be willing to oversee creative projects from start to finish, including managing deadlines, resource and company standards.
100 to 150 per day LTD or Umbrella (less of PAYE).
Please send me your cv ASAP or call me to find out more about this incredible opportunity.
Only candidates who have worked as any of the following will be considered: Production Coordinator, Shoot Producer, Traffic Assistant or Manager, Work-flow Coordinator, Creative Assistant, Studio Coordinator, Studio Assistant or Manager, Campaign Assistant, Creative Administrator.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.