Marketing Manager - creative communications, property development - up to £50k plus bens
Great opportunity for an agency senior account manager or director to take a client side marketing role in this up-and-coming award-winning brand.
The Company and the Brand
This brand has a rich heritage. It’s parent company was established over 50 years’ ago, helping people to get on the property ladder.
The company developed a new brand over 2 years’ ago in the new world of property development focusing on private and shared ownership homes. It’s this combination of commercial and ethical – of being more than just a property developer – which have been fused together to create a combination of deep-rooted consideration for quality over commerce.
Since 2015 the brand has grown exponentially and it now has over 25 new residential developments planned for the capital over the next three years. The quality of their work has earned the team an extremely prestigious award this year.
Marketing Manager – the Role
The marketing team are responsible for driving brand and sales success, and delivering marketing strategies for each development. As Marketing Manager, you will bring each development marketing strategy to life by managing a range of projects and leading project teams, partners and suppliers to deliver successful marketing touch points. These include branding, brochures and collateral, visual assets, signage, scale models, interactive systems, events and customer environments.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the planning, briefing and execution of all offline activity. The role requires a strong account/project management background focused on managing and coordinating a range of projects to bring everything together on time and within budget. You'll no doubt be extremely organised and proactive with a collaborative approach to recognise and utilise the capabilities of the team around you, engaging with and empowering your stakeholders and proactively working to develop all deliverables.
The role requires you to take full ownership and responsibility for driving everything forward, continuously raising the bar and proactively look to create additional value. You will challenge mediocrity and focus on delivering excellence.
You must have a passion for quality and excellence, a strong work ethic and demonstrate a commitment to continuous personal improvement. You will have strong verbal and written communications skills.
This is an exciting time to join the business. The group offers excellent progression and development opportunities for driven and passionate individuals who want to be part of one of the leading property development groups in the UK. It may well suit someone currently agency side who is looking to make the transition to a client side opportunity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Closely manage the planning, development, coordination and delivery of all marketing touch points including print collateral, imagery, marketing suite environments, overseas exhibitions and customer communications for each development
- Provide exceptional project leadership with external suppliers and internal teams, with timely briefings, clear direction, project workshops, project plans and timely delivery of all requirements ensuring all activities are delivered on time, on-brand, within budget and represent creative excellence
- Implement effective short and long-term marketing strategies for all developments that communicate a compelling value proposition for current and prospective customers
- Ensure all project elements are checked, completed and delivered to the required standard including floorplans, proofreading and data, and are ready for review and signoff by the Head of Marketing
- Monitor performance of marketing activity through weekly and monthly evaluation of sales data
- Organise launch events and ensure all catering, launch material and environment set up is delivered in line with required standards
- Carry out regular site visits and resolve any issues in a timely manner to ensure presentation of all sales environments is in line with brand standards at all times
- Ensure all Marketing Suites are replenished with sundries, stationery and collateral
- Build a strong working relationship with the sales team to ensure the ongoing delivery of all projects is maintained to a high standard
Knowledge and skills required:
- Proven experience of working to create and deliver marketing campaigns at a managerial level within a dynamic and challenging marketing environment
- A proven track record of managing and delivering large projects with a variety of stakeholders
- A proven track record of delivering effective marketing campaigns that drive profit and sales growth on time and within budget
- Ability to convey business requirements and briefs to third party agencies, ensuring all activity is delivered in line with expectations
- Experience of working agency side is very much considered.
- Knowledge or experience of the property sector is extremely desirable. An interest for the area is essential.
This is an exciting role and an exciting and evolving brand, with creative quality very much at the fore. There is a generous salary and benefits. The hours are 9am-5pm.
At Story, we find talent for the design, branding, marketing and advertising sectors. With 25 years’ combined experience, we have built long term relationships with some of the most innovative agencies in the creative industry.
We find roles for a whole host of agency people – managing directors, client services directors, strategic directors and senior planners, account managers, execs and junior planners, project managers, production specialists, creative services etc.
We focus on design and branding and integrated marketing, working with a large network of agencies, from larger, group owned consultancies to medium-sized independents and boutique agencies in the UK and overseas.
We believe that quality is often in the detail. We spend time listening to both clients and candidates - and often reading between the lines is what enables us to find the best matches. The philosophy is simple; to offer the best possible service and solutions to both candidates and clients and develop strong, long term relationships. Our straight-talking approach, along with our integrity and commitment in doing good work, make us trusted partners.