Account Manager - brand and retail design agency
Are you a lover of memorable brand experiences and interior design? This is a hotshot retail design agency, who have recently won the golden gongs for best design across retail, environments, graphics and digital interaction. They adhere to the simplest of principles - that the most successful projects always start and end with the customer. Beautiful work and smashing team of 20 people based in a converted Victorian primary school near Farringdon!
They are looking for an astute, intuitive and conscientious Account Manager to join their friendly, informal and fast-paced studio. Whilst this is a 12 month fixed term contract it is a pivotal role and you will become an integrated, core part of the team. From retail, consumer, to fashion and luxury brands, this role will require detailed knowledge of the design process (ideally within the retail sector) and a robust personality that allows you to remain calm and collected at times of pressure.
The agency is small enough to be hugely collaborative and team-oriented, but big enough to produce stunning work for major brands. Oh, and they work hard but play harder.
- Several years' experience in managing design projects agency-side
- Account/project management for key clients
- Financial control of projects
- Studio scheduling/resource management
- Exceptional communication skills to use both internally and externally
- Passion for retail/interior design and great eye for detail