Technical Account Manager
Summary: Cutting edge ad-tech company looking for super bright Technical Account Manager to enable faultless campaign delivery. Pivotal role with massive credibility. Apply now!
Independent highly successful, and rapidly growing company in online advertising technology. They provide leading advertisers and their agencies with an innovative range of online ad serving and tracking solutions across all devices and digital marketing channels. Offices world wide with plans for further expansion! Great links to some of the biggest Media agencies in the UK! Lovely Central London offices and a fun working environment.
The role of Technical Account Manager involves managing and communicating the setup and data requirements of multi-channel (display, affiliate, search, social, etc.) ad campaigns.
• Advise on, implement and manage complex campaign and campaign strategies.
• Provide technical expertise and support for campaign managers/ traffickers and the new business function at pitches and commercial meetings.
• Provide client’s advice on the best implementation strategy to achieve goals.
• Arrange and attend meetings whilst delivering the high levels of service the company is known for.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in online media ad operations/ ad serving/ technical account management. Excellent interpersonal skills, a close eye for details and the ability to provide solutions is essential.
• Experience in ad serving technology with direct experience of 3rd party ad serving and tracking.
• Demonstrable skills in one or more agency ad serving platforms (DoubleClick DFA, MediaMind)
• Great client facing ability including the ability to provide advice on the best implementation strategy to achieve goals.
• Have an understanding of online ad technology, the full trafficking process and the digits media landscape
Why dot gap?
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen!
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.