Business Development Manager - Media
Business Development Manager
Up to £40,000 + uncapped com + bens
Our client is a media company with big ambitions to grow to international status.
They are seeking a Business Development Manager who can build great relationships with a discerning, professional audience. This audience is international so travel would be part of your role.
You’d be working for an award winning media house which looks for team members with an entrepreneurial spirit, positive self-starting attitude and who strive for excellence.
You get to join an expanding company which prides itself on its team work and collaborative culture. They offer great support and growing career opportunities, uncapped commission and a host of other benefits within their new London offices.
The key tasks of the Business Development Manager include:
- Attracting and keeping a new client base by selling products for different media solutions
- To develop and build upon strong client relationships within the industry to ensure that clients objectives are met and revenue targets are exceeded
- To work collaboratively both internally with the team and externally with clients
- To report, budget and forecast on a weekly and monthly basis
The key attributes of the Business Development Manager include:
- 4+ years sales experience within a b2b publishing sales environment
- Have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding media sales targets
- Experience of selling at all levels coupled with excellent presentation skills
- A great understanding of b2b publishing its products and the ability to match them to clients objectives
This role is based in London with international travel and is paying up to £40,000 + com + benefits.
To be considered for the role of Business Development Manager please click apply now.