Senior Account Director - Integrated Agency - Amsterdam
A global mindset and an expert in shopper and retail marketing is required for this amazing opportunity to work for some of the best marketeers on the globe...
This brand is always looking for the next creative idea that wows and excites people. They are known for their creative risk taking and are an extremely interesting account to work on.
The agency itself has a strong network and reputation and they are known for hiring the most talented people in the industry.
This will be working with an international team produce BTL activity to support key brand, sponsorship and product platforms throughout the year and across the world. They are a trusted partner for the brand, well embedded with their trade marketing team and it is the largest account in the agency. Work includes Sponsorship, Product innovations and developing work BTL that targets different consumers with relevant messaging. Bespoke trade activation's are also part of the remit.
The client has strong BTL marketing experts, with a strong understanding of the global retail and on-trade landscape, and they expect the agency to have the same.
They are looking for a proactive, dedicated and ambitious individual with excellent client service, communication and organisation skills who relishes working as part of a friendly and integrated account team.
The account is very busy, fast paced and they work on some pretty big and exciting projects for a demanding set of international clients. They need someone who is experienced enough to keep the work moving with the team and offer a calming presence while also being willing to get their hands dirty.
- Ideally the right candidate will be an experienced account person (minimum two years at Account Director level)
- Need to be fluent in BTL, with strong experience in retail as a minimum (would help to have FMCG and alcohol sector experience, but not essential)
- Manages client relationships brilliantly and ensures excellent delivery using the agency processes
- Attention to detail is really important as is the ability to manage big team workloads
- Experience managing a team is key, and personal and team development should be high on their agenda to ensure that they and their team progress steadily.
- Should be financially aware, with experience of managing finance on accounts.
If this sounds like you and you are interested to work in Amsterdam to further your career then please get in touch-
We do try to get back to everyone but due to the large number of applications unfortunately we are not always able to answer individually.