Up to £50,000 + benefits inc pension/private healthcare
B2B digital | print | events
We are looking for an associate editor with a successful track record of b2b editorial writing to help head up an industry title which really knows how to connect with its readers and curate content across a portfolio.
You would be working for an independent media group which specialises in award-winning b2b portfolios. They have a creative and collaborative ethos which results in outstanding quality titles within their industry.
They value their employees immensely, and are proud to offer benefits such as a wellbeing scheme and private healthcare.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Associate Editor include:
- To devise a strategy for growth of the brand, including digital channels
- Act as an ambassador for the magazine brand and represent the title at events and client meetings
- Make editorial decisions and oversee the production of monthly magazine to schedule
- Develop compelling content for title and curate technical content across portfolio
- Share leadership of editorial team
- Develop strong relationships with sales team, advertisers and readers
- The Candidate
Key attributes of the Associate Editor include:
- You will have previously edited a b2b title – in print and/or online
- Experience of public policy/politics will be an advantage
- You will be an experienced team manager
- Have ambition to be the main representative of the brand and develop the brand’s identity
- Organised and thorough with a keen eye for detail
The role is based in West Sussex and is paying up to £50,000 + benefits.
To be considered for the role of Associate Editor please click the Apply button below.
b3-media is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 and dedicated to the media sales industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within media throughout London : Greater and Central, and the South East : Kent, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Middlesex, Essex, Berkshire, Hertfordshire and beyond. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering magazines, directories, online / websites / digital, exhibitions, conferences, events, radio, TV, sponsorship, newspapers, classified, display, recruitment, international and at all levels including Senior Sales, face to face / field sales, juniors managers, management and commercial / sales directors. In addition we also cover positions such as Editors / Assistant Editors, marketing and production.