Interim Internal Communications Director
You will be responsible for developing and delivering an effective strategic communications and engagement plan that aligns business and people strategies for next generation growth and ultra-connectivity.
We are seeking a high-performing individual who can bring new, innovative and two-way internal communications strategies to the organisation. This will include leading communication on strategy and change programmes, ensuring employees feel connected to, engaged with and inspired by the business, and clearly understand how individually they play an instrumental part in organisational success.
You will also be responsible for contributing to position the organisation as a global, multi-dimensional winner across appropriate categories.
Essential knowledge and skills:
- Educated to degree level or higher with at least 10 years relevant communications, engagement and project management experience.
- Substantial knowledge, understanding and experience in developing and delivering communications and engagement strategies, specifically its application to medium to large-scale global organisations.
- Significant experience of developing organisational objectives into communications and engagement deliverables for targeted activities across a range of different channels and media platforms.
- A demonstrable track record of leading and developing teams of professional employee in communications and engagement activities.
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously but also collaboratively within a team environment whilst prioritising and balancing conflicting demands.
- Collaborative, consultative, inclusive working style, with the gravitas and ability to work with and positively influence c-suite and audiences throughout the organisation.
This is a great opportunity to work with a market leader and join a business with employees that believe they are making a difference to the future.