Senior Data Planner – Stunning W1 Agency
Senior Data Planner – Stunning W1 Agency – Central London – to £45k
This exceptional central London data agency is seeking a Senior Data Planner to work on campaigns / analytical projects for two retail and one FMCG brand account.
The agency are part of a global agency – home for some 700 people around the world, including offices in New York, LA, San Francisco, Hong Kong and China.
They are 35 people strong including 9 Planners and use data to build marketing databases, predictive models and segmentations to ensure effective marketing and by doing so, enhancing the customer experience.
The Data Planner Role
The agency are seeking a Senior Data Planner with around 5-7 years’ experience (i.e. at the more junior end of the Senior Data Planner spectrum).
The accounts you will work on will include a retailer (for whom the agency operate their loyalty database); a shopping centre (for whom they operate their shopping centre engagement programme) and a pizza chain (for whom they operate their CRM solution).
Working within the Data Planning team, the Senior Data Planner will be responsible for:
- Either fulfilling or supporting others in the Client Lead role on all elements of Client projects
- As a Client Lead, ensuring Scopes of Work and Service Level Agreements are in place and visible to Clients
- As a Client Lead proactively driving the creation and ongoing review of the CDP and when not the Client Lead identifying and suggesting new business opportunities for that Client
- The quality of all deliverables on their projects
- Proactive review and recommendation of improvements to the agency’s processes and procedures
- Client liaison and management of delivery commitments
- Development of data strategies to drive communications across multiple channels
- Accurate development of specifications, quotation and briefing of all account requirements (from data processing through database management, analysis, campaign deployment and evaluation); working alongside database Developers and Analysts
- Coaching Data Planners and other agency staff members in the discipline of Data Planning
- As a Client Lead, responsible for ensuring adequate holiday cover is provided to meet ongoing Client needs
- Working with external client Agencies in delivery and potentially the design of programmes
- Proactively driving the agency’s ambitions to bring together Technology, Insight and Creativity through projects under their control
Skills and Attributes Required
The Senior Data Planner is a pivotal role within the agency in that it’s their work that ensures their Clients’ success and the long term viability of the account. The key attributes of the role holder are –
- Strong client knowledge of brand, product and culture
- A recognition of and focus on revenue targets and opportunities to grow client business
- An organised and structured approach to time management across multiple tasks and deadlines
- Strong project management, strict compliance with the production processes and a keen attention to detail
- Concise understanding and communication of client requirements in briefing and working with internal and external colleagues/suppliers
- The ability to design marcoms solutions based on data insight (both Primary and Tertiary) – including channel selection and the detailed creation of test matrices including cell size and significance calculations to ensure that client programmes are effectively designed and measured
- Good knowledge and experience of multiple channels, specifically around the deliverability and effectiveness
- The ability to clearly scope projects and produce estimates
- Clear, concise and engaging communications skills – in writing, presenting and meeting situations both internal and external
- Proactively recommend improvements in delivery efficiency
- The ability to recognise and identify key metrics that support Clients’ objectives
- The ability to develop compelling case studies from the projects undertaken on behalf of Clients
- An appreciation for their own knowledge gaps and a proactive approach to filling them through their PDP
- A collegiate approach to working across multi discipline teams internally and externally across client and client partner teams.
What the Agency Offer
Here, you can expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including: Free breakfast at the in-house cafe, gym discounts, childcare vouchers, contributory pension, cycle to work scheme and much more besides.
The salary is up to £45k, depending on experience.
Senior Data Planners please get in touch if you have the skill set required to become a major player at this multi-award winning agency.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions.
We are currently recruiting for account handlers at Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com