Client Services Account Manager
My client is an independent full-service marketing agency based near Oxford with an office in Liverpool and servicing clients across the UK. They are a hard-working but fun bunch of individuals that have a close culture working in a team orientated environment They strive to deliver marketing which drives their clients' business forward and makes them more profitable – by creating exceptional design and digital content.
They are looking for a Client Services Account Manager for one of their clients based in London, a major healthcare business. They need someone who is cheerful, outgoing, confident, comfortable with meeting clients at senior levels and being involved in client meetings/taking briefs etc.
Key requirements for the role;
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to build strong client relationships and be comfortable in a client-facing role at a senior level
- The ability to develop and implement marketing strategy
- Must be able to work independently
- Be a team player with proactive leadership that encourages team to perform to the best of their ability
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Possess strong communication and writing skills
- Able to take responsibility and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and have a strong, confident personality
- Positive attitude
- Knowledge of print and web is essential
- Work from London, whilst travelling to Oxford Office as necessary.