Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing Operations Manager / Director - Bury - up to £60k
Well respected apparel and accessories company, based in Bury, is looking for a Marketing Lead to join their team to devise strategy and oversee marketing operations.
Reporting into the Board, you will help shape the business' strategy, both digitally and within traditional channels. You will oversee the production of photographic assets, copywriting, advertising, videos, exhibitions and annual brochures. You will manage the marketing and creative team, give strategic and practical direction, while overseeing the quality of all finished work. You will also be responsible for the re-development of company websites and the strategy behind this. Finally, you will be responsible for all aspects of exhibitions (conceiving/briefing the design work for stands, overseeing the execution of production, and delivery of stands to various shows - usually three, annually).
Ultimately, this company needs someone who understands their business and markets, and can help them to fine-tune their current marketing operations, while giving strategic direction for further marketing opportunities. This person will understand what is needed to achieve these plans and make recommendations on the resource (both internal and external) required to succeed. This person will build a high-performing marketing team and have strong, external relationships with freelancers and agencies.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills/experience:
- Experience of working with high volume and fast-moving production
- Experience of managing and directing a team
- Excellent project management skills
- Strategic and conceptual campaign marketing experience
- Understanding of asset production (design, photography, copy, exhibition)
- Strong commercial understanding
- Experience of working with and recommending external resource and agencies
- EU/International outlook and appreciation of differences in approach
- Any direct industry experience would be an advantage, but not a pre-requisite
- European language skills beneficial, but by no means essential
This is a senior role within the business and will work alongside commercial management and product management, reporting into the board. The business has high growth plans and the marketing lead will play a critical role in ensuring continued success.