Digital Project Manager
Who You'll Be Working With
I'm looking for a Digital Project Manager for a PR and comms agency based in Central London who are on the lookout for an ambitious project manager, responsible for project planning through to final delivery handling with some excellent clients. Their digital creative team has been growing quite quickly and the work has now got to the point where they need a full time project manager to come on board and help them to shape their work and give them the best possible delivery for their clients. The agency is now sat at around 75 people after ten years of continued organic growth and offers an excellent atmosphere, a hardworking but rewarding ethos, and a real commitment to helping their people progress, develop and be promoted.
As a Digital Project Manager you will be overseeing the management and delivery a range of projects spanning web and app builds, content production and elements of social media. This will including budgeting, managing timescales, and then overseeing teams on a project by project basis with the support of the Digital Creative Director (your line manager on this one).
You will also be responsible for:
- Reviewing project plans and identifying project resourcing requirements
- Planning, resourcing and monitoring all stages of the project including weekly reports
- Effectively using project management software including Harvest, Asana, Invision, and Adobe.
- Maintaining relationships with all stakeholders, internal and external - colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and in budget.
- Identify and communicate opportunities to enhance revenue potential for the agency - a commercial mindset is a pus.
- Being the main contact for the Client and other internal
- Stakeholders for the life cycle of a project.
- Collaborating with teams internally to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Develop support documentation where applicable
- Work closely with the Design Director to prepare new business collateral / pitch material
We are looking for a project manager with a year or two of experience who has a solid understanding of managing projects from start to end. Personality, however, is far more important - being able to fit the team is key, They are a very relaxed, laid back team, but they know how to work hard. Work hard / play hard would probably be the best way to describe them, much as I dislike rolling out such catchphrases. So basically the usual personality traits apply here - we want somebody who is positive, confident, and willing to really get stuck in.
If you have the Project Management skills for this job, apply below!
If it isn't quite right, there are plenty of other opportunities so take a look at the rest of the jobs we've posted.