- Established independent business.
- Sell in multiple countries.
- Broad eCommerce role.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Commercial Director, your role will be to drive sales online through identifying and exploiting opportunities for growth across the full customer journey. On the eCommerce side there is a lean team in place (1 direct report) which requires a hands-on approach and agency management across website development and digital marketing (Email, SEO, PPC etc.).
However, the company is an established B2C business of over 15 years with approximately 50 staff, so you have the full weight of a very well-known brand and an established marketing team behind you. The team will be looking for you to draw upon your eCommerce experience and ability to analyse customer behaviour to unlock opportunities across acquisition, conversion and retention of their target audience.
Given the outline above, the ideal profile will be a seasoned eCommerce Manager who is particularly strong at improving the customer journey to drive conversions (this business use Magento). With the digital marketing / acquisition elements outsourced, this could suit an Online Trading Manager looking for that next step into a broader role.
What experience you’ll need
- Solid experience in an eCommerce management role.
- Ideally experience with a Magento platform.
- Able to identify improvements across the customer journey to drive conversions.
- Has either managed a small team (1/2 reports) or external agencies.
- Would relish working for a small / medium size eCommerce brand, and enjoys being hands-on.
Salary is in the region of £30/35k - £40/45k but really depends on experience and track record within eCommerce. This is genuinely a fantastic brand with a lovely culture, so drop your details over to be considered! Benefits available on request.
Get in touch with Joe to hear more and apply.