Head of Studio
About Studio 71
Studio71 is committed to entertaining the world through digital content. The company operates one of the largest global multi-channel networks with over 5 billion monthly views on YouTube with wide social distribution through Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Studio71 has diversified distribution through partnerships with Amazon, Hulu, Netflix, Verizon go90, Comcast Watchable, Lionsgate, and Paramount.
As a leading multi-platform entertainment company, we develop, produce and distribute original entertainment programming. We are a home for creators, because the content is everything. Studio71 is a leader in influencer marketing and branded content production. Customers include Fortune 100 & Fortune Unicorn companies including Ford, Verizon, Amazon, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, Target, Coca-Cola, Estee Lauder, Budweiser, Google, Dunkin Donuts, Blue Apron, Warby Parker, and Harry’s.
A subsidiary of German media group ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE, the company operates globally with offices in LA, Berlin, NYC, Toronto, and London.
Studio71 is seeking a highly motivated, strategic, outgoing, and knowledgeable Head of Studio to further develop the company’s relationships with influencer and management partners.
- Oversee the various cross-functional studio resources within the business including production, design, photography, merchandising and PR.
- Work with in house and freelance service providers to execute defined projects using packaged studio solutions
- Interface with brands, partners and content creators to define, execute and manage productions on all scales.
- Proactively pitch and execute a variety of creative projects on behalf of content creators and brands.
- Own monthly budget and P&L allocations for studio resources.
- Experience within the talent management or influencer area is desired but not essential – an interest in social media and a winning attitude are essential!
- Intelligence: You have a unique awareness of the Youtube landscape and have the ability to obtain a Youtube certification within your first 6 months with the company
- Personality: You are incredibly outgoing. People are generally drawn towards you.
- Organisation: You must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Prefer a BA/BS degree from a top-tier university