Senior Producer - (live events agency)
1 day left
Great offices, great creative team at established agency who produce major live event and digital solutions for a range of prominent clients from their West London base.
I'm looking for a good all round, client-facing live event Producer to join them.
This established agency produce major live event and digital solutions for a range of prominent clients from their West London base. They're looking for a good all round, client facing Producer, with experience of writing pitch responses, as well as managing sizable live event projects. You'll lead on a varied range of projects, for varied clients across the private and public sectors, and have a sizable and talented in-house resource across creative and production to support you.
As Senior Producer you'll lead on major event and campaign projects for your clients. You'll lead a team of Producers, Technical Project Managers, Logistics Managers and Project Coordinators on specific large-scale events - so good leadership skills are essential for this role. There'll also be a lot of client and stakeholder communication and management on most projects, so excellent communication skills, a calm head, and diplomacy are essential. You'll be someone who leads by example as you establish a clear direction for projects, and ensure they are kept on track - strategically, creatively, technically and financially. Client liaison and team leadership are key, and you'll enjoy bringing your proven experience to new and exciting creative, logistical and technical challenges.
- Lead Producer on a range of live event projects - mainly large scale
- Full end to end delivery of complex live event and communications projects
- Client/stakeholder management and liaison
- Lead the design process and the development of creative solutions
- Lead the team on all aspects of Creative, Technical and Logistics - motivate the team to devise and deliver original ideas and exceptional product
- Financial management of projects and project reporting
- Be 'the rock' for your client and your team
We're looking for a really good all rounder with strong project management skills and excellent communication skills as there is a lot of client and stakeholder communication required. You'll be an established Project Director / Senior Producer who already has significant experience of delivering a wide range of live events projects and managing production and creative teams. Great stakeholder management skills are key.
- Minimum of 7 years in a similar Producer/Senior producer role or Project Director
- Expert knowledge of and proven experience in the large-scale events arena
- Experience working on government clients/projects is useful but not essential
- Core production skills across a wide set of competencies (technical and creative)
- Proven capability to lead £multi-million projects
- Team leadership skills and team management experience
- Courage to challenge and innovate
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills at all levels
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Producer/Senior Producer/Project Director to work on some great projects and clients.
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.
Apply for Senior Producer - (live events agency)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly