Senior Account Manager
2 days left
INTEGRATED/ DIGITAL SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER :-)
We're looking for an experienced SAM, or an ambitious AM who's looking to take
the next step in their career. This is an ideal role for a confident, proactive, selfstarter
who can take the initiative and hit the ground running across a number of
campaigns and clients.
You will have excellent digital and integrated experience and ideally experience on an automotive account (desirable not essential).
You will be the key point of contact for a number of high-profile projects, digital and
analogue, and will be vital in maintaining excellent client relationships.
Key responsibilities include:
* Day to day management of accounts, delivering projects on time and on budget
* Managing clients' expectations, keeping them and your team updated on the
progress of projects, creating estimates, timings plans and writing up contact
reports following meetings and agreed actions
* Taking briefs from clients and developing the creative brief; supporting the
Account Director in the creative briefing process and presenting to clients
* Managing budget, timelines and delivery of digital and offline projects
* Working with senior members of the team across a number of clients
* Identifying opportunities to add value for the client and for the agency.
Project Management (digital and offline)
* Progressing projects through the various stages from briefing to final output
* Working with clients one-on-one or via workshops to understand client needs
and clearly translate these requirements into written, internal briefs and client
* Liaise with external developers to manage project scope documents that
include functional and technical specifications and project plans
* Create project communications, prepare status reports and conduct internal
and external status meetings to ensure effective issue resolution and quality
* Attend and run client meetings with multiple stakeholders to monitor and
escalate project risks, obtain client feedback, propose modifications to
deliverables and processes to ensure client satisfaction.
* Develop detailed project plans for project delivery, track project milestones and
monitor progress, including links to other internal and external project
* Identify user needs, create user journeys and manage the creation of
wireframes for digital projects
Who you are:
* A highly motivated, organised and passionate person who is willing to tackle
demanding tasks and takes responsibility for actions.
* You must excel at managing delivery, with a keen ability to define team and
project objectives including expectations and deadlines and monitor the
progress of your projects against targets.
* You will use your excellent oral and written communication skills to build
rapport with internal and external stakeholders on your projects. You will be a
good listener, but also highly persuasive, using facts, clear arguments and
personal conviction to influence and persuade others.
* You will be a strategic thinker who can work with colleagues to create clear
action plans with realistic timescales.
* You need to have the ability to quickly grasp business issues and work well
under deadlines, whilst having a sense of ownership and responsibility for
* You will have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, timesensitive
environment whilst retaining a focus on high quality output.
Skills/experience you'll need:
* 4-5 years marketing/project management experience ideally with some
experience in the automotive sector
* Some experience of digital design, user experience, and technology
* Experience of identifying project needs and creating project documentation for
online and offline projects
* A desire to keep up with new developments in the digital space
* University degree with excellent command of the English language
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail.
If you are keen please contact Hannah - 0207 845 7243 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly