Creative Artworker, Central London.
We’re looking for a versatile Creative Artworker with a flair for design to join our team at Verbalisation. We’re a unique behaviour-change creative agency based in SW1. You’re a grafter with a stretch into the craft. Would suit a second or third job, with an eye to move from a production to a more creative role.
This is a key position in a small creative team, so maturity and responsibility are a must.
- Use your core knowledge of Adobe CC products to create a wide range of visually appealing creative products
- Think strategically, ensuring that your work is project / brand relevant
- Assist the senior creative staff in managing and delivering the creative output of Verbalisation and department activities
- Create and sustain excellent working relationships within the Verbalisation team and with clients and suppliers
- Fast: You produce good work to tight deadlines
- A self-starter: You hit the ground running and can work independently, but also thrive in a team
- Level-headed: You work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Articulate: You can make the case for your work, both to clients and other colleagues
- Interested in creating work that actually changes behavior
- Ambitious: You want to take your career to the next level
- Ready to join our refreshingly eclectic group, with a wide range of professional backgrounds, nationalities and personalities
- Competitive salary
- A quarterly bonus when company hits business goals
- Small agency dynamic with big agency clients
- Great location off Trafalgar Square
Please apply via the Apply button