Account Manager Beauty account Strong Social/Digital Wanted!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, bright, digitally experienced Campaign Manager / Account Manager to work on two of the most iconic and exciting clients within a portfolio of this top London agency’s major FMCG account.
They are the client’s lead digital agency working across a portfolio of brands and as Account Manager / Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for delivering socially fuelled advertising campaigns for these fun and famous brands.
You will be a strong, capable and passionate Campaign Manager to run campaign development for two brilliant brands. You are confident showcasing the core client services skillset, ambitious with a strong passion for delivering great work. The solid Campaign Manager will be comfortable running smaller campaigns and be keen to stretch to play a larger, more autonomous role. You can hold your own and be confident enough to get your point across with some strong personalities in the client and cross agency teams.
The team are a tight knit, passionate, work-hard play-hard bunch.
- Autonomous and comfortable with agency process and the lifecycle of campaigns
- Strong digital, particularly social, experience (FMCG ideally) in a classic Client Servicing capacity
- Confident and articulate – you will need to continue managing often strong willed clients and wider inter-agency team; helping to continue the job the agency has started of broadening awareness and confidence around the larger role digital can play in the wider channel mix
- Bright, motivated with a can do attitude and highly personable
- Proven understanding of agency process for campaign development across a range of creative digital and social assets
- A desire to achieve high quality standards with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter and team player who is solution oriented and knows how to ‘make things happen’
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strategic and analytical awareness as well as an understanding of the role digital plays in the wider marketing channel mix
- Experience of managing creative and planning resourcing with Traffic department
- You will have responsibilities on top of campaigns including managing campaign financials (estimating, invoicing, oversight of spend on job, feeding into forecast as relevant)
- Reporting into AD so a great opportunity for progression by proving yourself on some challenging, exciting brands
If this role sounds like you, apply today – it won't be around for long!