Account Manager -Beauty brand
This top integrated agency has a very dynamic culture. It is growing steadily and the breadth of work combines , TV, print, digital, content and BTL. The agency boasts a number of top awards and is an exciting agency with a positive working environment that is politics free, challenging and supportive.
THE ACCOUNT MANAGER
- You will be closely involved in the planning and delivery of high quality creative outputs across a wide mix of channels.
- Be comfortable working in the on and offline environment, with fully integrated, fast turnaround high pressured campaigns., including TV. Working closely with strategic and planning to ensure the most informed creative briefs.
- Excellent time management and communication skills are vital for this role to ensure smooth campaign delivery internally and externally
- Campaign Management - receiving and responding the client briefs, booking the relevant resource and trafficking the work through internally building
You will be an ambitious and experienced Account manager with the following attributes:
- Proven project and account management skills - experience managing on and offline campaigns
- Entrepreneurial- ask not “what can my clients do for me?”, but think “how can I add value to my clients or the agency? “
- A great thinker and doer - always be on the front foot, alert and aware of new ideas, opportunities and initiatives, with the resourcefulness to make them happen
- Accountable - be ready to take responsibility, to manage yourself and to rise above politics
- Ambitious - strive to be the best at what you do and to make a difference for clients and you'll find we will always recognise and nurture genuine talent.
- Very capable, confident and committed individual who enjoys taking on responsibilities
Beautiful modern offices with a restaurant, bar and cinema! Paying up to £32k plus a range of excellent benefits.