Senior Planner - The Agency
You’ll be working in a buzzy agency style marketing division for this high profile media owner. The whole planning team is ex agency and there’s a real sense fun at their Central London offices. They’re great to work for, they really care about their people and you’ll be well looked after, with some great benefits.
Senior Planner – The Role
• This is a truly strategic role, taking the lead in developing propositions and marketing communications programmes incorporating DM for a wide range of clients.
• You’ll have an amazing information and insight resource here, so you’ll have access to the sort of insight you may have only been able to dream about.
• You’ll be working very much at the top table, presenting your proposals to senior marketers, demonstrating the value of DM and truly transforming their business.
Senior Planner – Skills and Experience Needed
• You’re a Strategic Planner or Strategist who’s worked in a media, communications or direct marketing agency and, ideally, has some direct mail experience.
• You have a track record in developing clear and effective proposals, and your great communication skills make you an inspiring and persuasive presenter.
• With a focus on the customer, you’re experienced in interpreting research and data to uncover insight and you’re passionate about adding value and making a real difference to the success of your client’s business.
If you’d like to join this friendly team and be really well looked after, click APPLY and send me your CV now.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning and Digital Planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.