4 days left
Senior Planner - The Agency
You’ll be joining one of the best planning/strategy teams in London, where you’ll learn absolutely loads. Plus they’re based in a very buzzy central London office with a lovely roof terrace, their own bar and a truly people focussed culture. This is really not your run-of-the-mill agency - and their client list is super-impressive to boot.
Senior Planner - The Role
- You’ll be working on two high profile brands across their digital, social and CRM activity. Their work is state of the art and you’ll have the opportunity to develop truly multi-channel, personalised customer engagement and communications strategies.
- You’ll be able to apply your knowledge to creating everything from communications strategies, customer journeys and digital ecosystems, delivering results, business success and genuine value to customers.
- Your customer focussed approach will underpin everything you do and you’ll inspire creatives with your knowledge, helping them deliver excellent work across a wide range of digital channels.
Senior Planner - Skills and Experience Needed
- You’re a Planner or Senior Planner with at least 5 years’ agency planning experience and a really good understanding of CRM, digital and social. With a track level in delivering quality work, you’re used to working closely with clients and adding measurable value.
- With a focus on the customer, you’re experienced in turning data into insights, working with data planners to develop effective campaign strategies.
- With a collaborative approach, you love the creative product and thrive on working with creatives to deliver great work.
I personally specialise in Account/Strategic Planning and Digital Planning roles, so if this one isn’t for you, I could well have another role that’s perfect for you. Visit www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahjobs to see my full range of jobs.
Apply for Senior Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly