4 days left
Media Client Director - Agency - London
£55,000 - £60,000 + amazing benefits
Media Client Director- The Company
A fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing, City AM Leap 100 listed independent media & marketing agency specialising in working with premium and luxury brands. With a client list encompassing a focused group of ambitious and successful brands, the role offers the opportunity to work across premium fashion houses, luxury beauty, jewellery, travel, home and property brands.
Media Client Director - The Role
The Media Client Director has the overall responsibility to develop an understanding of the clients business and ensuring that marketing projects are delivered on time and on budget. Further responsibilities include:
* Own research & insight, strategy, planning, buying, campaign management
* Analysis & reporting back on all campaigns for their clients and be the main day to day contact for them on all matters.
* Development of key relationships with media owners and clients
* Development of key relationships with other senior internal colleagues
* Drawing expertise with other senior internal colleagues and lead analysis and measurement of campaign success
* Identifying and capitalising on new revenue opportunities with existing clients and new prospects
* Understand the analytical side of media and advertising.
Media Client Director - The Skills
* Proven leadership experience, managing a small but growing team as this will be a big part of the role
* Demonstrate keen insight into the media landscape
* Add value with a driven analytical approach to briefs and media plans
* Plan and deliver first class campaigns for the agency's clients, monitoring and reporting across all elements of the campaigns
* Negotiating both traditional and non-traditional media partnerships.
* Strong client-servicing experience, excellent presentation skills and confidence.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and adaptable candidate to work across multiple premium & luxury fashion, accessory, restaurant, travel and home specialist accounts. Delivering truly integrated & market leading work, you must be comfortable working across all media channels and be able to show planning & buying experience.
If this is the Director role for you then APPLY NOW!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Rebecca Bryan" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Rebecca Bryan | DD: + 44| 207 845 7273 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Apply for Client Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly