Planning Director / Planning Partner (Board Level) – London Agency
7 days left
Planning Director / Planning Partner (Board Level) – London Agency - to £100k + Share Options + Bonus
West London digital agency seeks a heavyweight Planning Director / Planning Partner to develop and strengthen its strategy, planning capabilities and team.
The agency is on an upward curve and seeks a Planning guru to take it to the next level. Managing an existing team of Planners, you will be expected to nurture and develop them to the benefit of their clients, peers and the agency’s profitability.
The role as a whole
You will be required to evolve and improve the agency’s offering to their clients as well as further build on the services they provide to current and prospective clients.
The agency requires smart insights and analytics that will lead to top-notch strategy and planning which in turn will inspire high-quality creative, communications and ultimately great results.
They are looking for a deep thinker, an inspiring line manager and a strong departmental head with commercial acumen, to join the senior management team and, eventually, Board of Directors.
The role will be an eclectic one, but the consistent thread will be adding business value to the agency.
This is not a floating, insight-led role. It is a role that delivers quantifiable value to their existing client base, assists in growing business organically, aids the conversion of new business opportunities and builds the brand and offering.
The deeper detail
The candidate will need a heightened understanding of digital as well as social channels and technologies, how consumers behave in them and most importantly the opportunities that exist for the agency to build their clients’ businesses within them.
A key part of this opportunity is to improve the agency’s knowledge and therefore credibility within the digital and social space – specifically getting in front of senior clients and new business prospects and clearly demonstrating the value digital and social can add to their business.
This is a fantastic chance to shape the planning team and their output within the agency. The Board will be supportive in terms of resources and training yet have high expectations of the impact that the candidate must deliver as well as the effort that will be required to make it a success.
- Deliver top-class work
- Evolve and improve our current offering
- Build new services
- Departmental management
- Thought leadership
The skill set required
- A genuine thought leader and top-class line manager. Someone the team will respect and get excited about working with every day
- Building direct senior client relationships and working closely with the agency’s clients in order to understand their business and clearly define their purpose, challenges and objectives
- Develop creative strategies and briefs that inspire award-winning creative ideas – Cannes Lions / D&AD level
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both formal and informal situations
- The ability to use and develop both in-house and external insight tools and resources to analyse existing data, market reports and trends data to deliver smart actionable insights
- Manage a team to plan, run and take actions from high-quality focus groups, research projects, workshops and brainstorms
- End-to-end accountability and responsibility for the role of planning within the project lifecycle from initial brief to results and learning
- Becoming the knowledge centre for the agency on a specific category, brand and business
- Are a rigorous and logical thinker
- Have unparalleled communications and presentation skills
- Have excellent commercial and business acumen
- Can work well as part of a team, with a range of people
- Have stacks of enthusiasm and drive
- Can be persuasive and diplomatic
- Are exceptionally curious within the marketing sphere, especially digital and social developments
What sets you apart
An exceptional attitude to your career development and a desire to add genuine value to the immediate and wider agency team. A devotion and willingness to go beyond the norm to deliver great work and impact. An active participation and immersion within the marketing industry. A passion for digital and social marketing and knowledge of how brands can take advantage of developments. A creative thinker with confidence and determination. The ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to shape an agency’s future - and your own. Grab it now or regret it.
Senior Planners and Planning Directors with the commensurate experience, please send us your CVs today.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com
Apply for Planning Director / Planning Partner (Board Level) – London Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly