1 day left
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Designer to join the Manchester United Foundation. This is a full-time position which reports into the Head of Communications. The role consists of managing all areas of Creative and furthermore, developing the Foundation brand identity in accordance with the Manchester United brand guidelines.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working within the Foundation Communications team to ensure brand consistency both internally and externally across both print and digital platforms.
- Continuing to develop the Foundation brand identity.
- Briefing and art directing photography shoots.
- Contributing to the development of compelling social media content.
- Being involved in initial stages of projects/briefs to establish correct tone and direction of creative including initial concepts, campaigns assets, choice for formats and medi
- Conceptualising and producing website graphics/e-mail templates (knowledge of/interest in web design would be beneficial).
- Designing presentations for various departments including senior management and the board of trustees.
- Presenting and communicating creative concepts to key stakeholders.
- Assisting with additional Club creative campaigns and sponsor requirements to gain wider experience and further development.
- Managing and recording workload and hours.
- Working to strict deadlines.
You will be passionate about design, ideas, typography, page layout and artwork. You will also be self-motivated and able to demonstrate initiative in responding to a brief. You have excellent Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills and can visualise new ideas and concepts.
- Strong, creative portfolio of work.
- Degree or higher in Graphic Design or a related course.
- Attention to detail and perfectionism in preparation and delivery of materials.
- Ability to deliver creative projects to tight deadlines both independently and as part of a larger team.
- Ambitious, hardworking and self-motivated.
- Creative, innovative and methodical.
- Confident in presenting ideas individually and as part of a team.
- Proven record of producing high quality design work.
- Proficient using the following packages: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Keynote.
- Experience in photography and film editing using Adobe Premier Pro would be desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of / interest in web design would be beneficial.
You will be required to work 35 hours per week. However, given the nature of the role hours of work may vary and will be planned in accordance with the demands of the business; this may include evening and weekend working where necessary.
You will be based in Old Trafford at the MU Foundation building (next door to the stadium).
Close date: 22nd October 2017
Please apply online using the APPLY buttons provided
Manchester United Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults in our work place.