We are looking for a Midweight 3D designer/Visualiser, or a junior looking to make the move to a Midweight role, for a creative events production company based in Earlsfield, SW London. We undertake bespoke and creative projects for both the private sector and well known luxury brands. You will be involved from concepts to visuals mainly for interior spaces, venues and hotels.
This is a full time position with some overtime involved as and when needed, although for the right experienced candidate there is a possibility that some work could be undertaken from home. A long term freelance contract may also be considered at preferable rates.
To be considered for this role you should have the following:
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- A proven multi-tasker with ability to self-manage whilst working with the rest of the team
- Positive, proactive, enthusiastic and energising person with a can-do attitude
- Visual, creative, meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent working knowledge of relevant software packages
- Good knowledge of materials and fabrication processes
- A strong sense of aesthetics
- Highly efficient, ability to think creatively and work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and critical thinking throughout the design process
- Flexibility and an ability to calmly manage multiple projects at one time
- Excellent time management skills
- Technical drawing ability would be an advantage, but not essential
If you meet the above criteria, please send us your CV and some examples of your portfolio.