Get on the list
To apply for Media Week Thirty under 30, you have to fill in the short form below. And this is what you’re going to need:
- A short, three-minute video that explains why you deserve selection
- 400 beautifully crafted words arguing your case
- A professional head-and-shoulders picture of you (high resolution
- Answer these two questions that Shortlist Media have posed (250 words each)…
- What's the biggest goal you've set yourself to achieve before you turn 30 – career or otherwise?
- If you didn't work in our wonderful media industry, what would be your Plan B?
When crafting your 400 words designed to convince the judges, focus on…
- Your greatest achievement in the media arena
- An example of problem solving for one of your clients in the last 12 months
- What you hope to achieve in your jobs in the next 12 months
- What contribution you have made to the media industry
Deadline: Friday 9th June
Previous winners of MediaWeek ThirtyUnder30 are not eligible to enter.
Are you a rising star in media?
We want to hear from you. Campaign is showcasing the next generation of media talent in our annual MediaWeek Thirty Under 30 talent search in partnership with Shortlist Media. It’s open to anyone working in commercial media in the UK who's under 30 on 16th June 2017. In the past, it has fast-tracked promotions, boosted careers and led to new jobs. Can you afford not to have a crack at it? Fear missing out – enter here.