To apply for Media Week 30 under 30, send in a short video that and explains why you deserve to be part of the 30 under 30, and answers the following two questions posed by Metro and MailOnline, :
- Why should advertisers target millennials?
- Using traditional media to advertise to millennials won’t work – true or false and why?
It must be backed up by a piece of writing of no more than 400 words, which puts forward your case for being included in the 30 under 30. You'll also need to attach a high resolution head and shoulders picture.
The 400 words should be shaped around the following factors:
- Your greatest achievement in the media arena
- An example of problem solving for one of your clients
- What you hope to achieve in your jobs by the end of the year
- What contribution you have made to the media industry
Extended Deadline: Friday May 13 (hurry!)
Are you a rising star in the media industry? We want to hear from you .
Media Week, in partnership with Millennial Rules from MailOnline and Metro, showcases the next generation of media talent in the 30 under 30 list. It’s open to anyone under the age of 30 until 13th May 2016.
It’s fast tracked promotions, boosted careers and led to new jobs for previous winners, so what are you waiting for? Enter here .
And if you needed another reason to enter, MailOnline and Metro have set two millennial posers for you; the best entries to each of their questions will win a Bose SoundTouch 30 Series III wireless music system.