Organix launches media account review
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 27 September 2012 10:30AM
Organix, the organic baby-food brand, is reviewing its media account.
The incumbent was The Media Shop, which fell into administration last month.
The brand, which produces jars and pouches of vegetable blends and fruit purees, has approached agencies and is holding a pitch next month.
Organix has not needed a media agency immediately after The Media Shop's collapse as its activity was front-weighted this year.
The brand has historically spent most of its media budget on parenting press. For the first time in its 20-year history, it invested in TV advertising last year with a campaign created by DLKW Lowe. It has also previously allocated spend towards digital media.
The Media Shop went into administration in August after it failed to pay off its debts. Its former client Florette is holding a review through AAR, with a decision expected within weeks.Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Digital Marketing Executive Carnival UK Up to £40,000 (DOE) + company pension and superb benefits , Southampton
- National Account Controller - FMCG JV Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: excellent car allowance, bonus and beneifts, Leeds
- Brand Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: plus car allowance and package, North Yorkshire
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager David Thatcher Recruitment £28-45k dep experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Digital surge drives UK advertising's fastest growth for four years
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- Aviva appoints Adam & Eve/DDB to global ad account