Direct MediaCom UK recruits Beale
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 October 2012 10:40AM
MediaCom has hired David Beale from Vizeum as its managing director of Direct MediaCom UK.
Beale, the managing partner, integrated performance, at Vizeum, takes the position previously held by Darren Barber, who has been appointed as the EMEA regional director of the agency's Dell account.
Reporting to Josh Krichefski, MediaCom's chief operating officer, Beale will be responsible for a team of 100 and oversee the ongoing evolution of MediaCom's direct product portfolio.
Beale previously worked at Carat as the head of its direct division and, before that, he was a strategy director at PHD. He has also worked at COI as a consultant.
Peter Mitchell, the former chief executive of Rapp London and managing director of Rapp Media, is also working at Direct MediaCom as a consultant.
Krichefski said: "It's very exciting to have someone of David's calibre on board."Follow @KatherinePLevy
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Recruitment Consultant - Design Tomorrow Recruitment £35K per annum OTE, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Ad Operations Executive Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers