John Lewis: making of 'The Journey'
We take a look at behind the scenes footage of this year's John Lewis Christmas ad campaign, 'The Journey, which as already amassed more than two million views on YouTube.
The footage includes an interview with John Lewis' marketing director Craig Inglis who explains the creative message for the campaign this year was about going the extra mile. Adam & Eve/DDB's executive creative director, Ben Priest also says two inanamate objects like snowmen are bound to capture people's imagination.
The ad launched on 9th November.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- POS Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 - £28000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Marketing & Communications Manager Stopgap £32000 per annum, London
- Mobile & Apps Manager Stopgap Competitive Day Rate, South East England
- Online Content Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, South East England
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel