Mindshare opens The Adaptive Lab multimedia space
Mindshare has created The Adaptive Lab, a multimedia space for brands, designed to showcase the future of entertainment and connected experiences.
The Adaptive Lab is kitted out with the devices that consumers use throughout their day, from the latest PCs, gaming consoles, mobiles and tablets to televisions and web-based services.
It has been designed to provide its client roster, which includes Sony Music, HSBC, Argos and Unilever, a hands-on experience of the future of adaptive marketing.
It is described by the agency as "a flexible and fast approach in which marketers respond quickly to their environment using fast- and slow-moving data sources to drive actionable insight and adapt all aspects of marketing".
The move by the WPP agency is the latest attempt by a UK media agency to help brands adapt to the digital changes sweeping across the industry. It follows similar multimedia rooms established in Manning Gottlieb OMD and Mediabrands’ UM.
Nick Emery, global chief executive of Mindshare, said: "The story of Mindshare is one of constant change and of an ambition to change the media world. It is about being the provocateur, the inventor and always looking for a better way. The Adaptive Lab embodies this and, alongside other initiatives such as Mobile Garage, will help our clients stay ahead of the competition."
Mindshare is launching The Adaptive Lab by curating a series of workshops and interactive sessions for clients.Follow @DurraniMix
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- SEO & PPC Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Video Advertising Strategist Ultimate Asset £40000 - £55000 per annum + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Sports Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Graphic Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film