Play.com calls review of media business
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:00AM
Play.com is reviewing its media planning and buying account as it looks towards the future as an eBay-style marketplace.
The review is being run separately to the advertising pitch, which kicked off last week, but is also being handled by Creativebrief.
Target Media, the incumbent, picked up the estimated £2.3 million account from Carat in 2006.
Play.com has ramped up its digital activity over recent years and is expected to focus the bulk of its media spend on the medium.
Last year, Play.com launched a loyalty programme that rewarded customers who promoted the brand on social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
Later this month, Play.com’s retail business will close following changes to tax rules.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Head of Brand Marketing & PR ActionAid £54,578 - £56,229 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)