Center Parcs kicks off creative review
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 April 2010 10:11AM
LONDON - Center Parcs is looking for an agency to handle its £2 million advertising account.
The UK-based holiday resort has sent an RFI to agencies with the intention of putting together a longlist in the coming weeks. Center Parcs will then hold pitches before the end of May with a result expected soon after.
The account will also include digital advertising duties.
There is no incumbent on the above-the-line business; Golly Slater Digital handles the digital account.
The winning agency will be briefed with creating a through-the-line campaign designed to promote Center Parcs as the UK's family holiday destination of choice.
Creative is expected to follow the company's tried-and-tested strategy of showing families enjoying the activities on offer at the resort.
The contract will run for three years but Center Parcs has previously adopted the approach of creating one campaign and then pitching out the business when the contract expires.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated