Center Parcs kicks off creative review
By Noel Bussey, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 April 2010 10:11AM
LONDON - Center Parcs is looking for an agency to handle its £2 million advertising account.
The UK-based holiday resort has sent an RFI to agencies with the intention of putting together a longlist in the coming weeks. Center Parcs will then hold pitches before the end of May with a result expected soon after.
The account will also include digital advertising duties.
There is no incumbent on the above-the-line business; Golly Slater Digital handles the digital account.
The winning agency will be briefed with creating a through-the-line campaign designed to promote Center Parcs as the UK's family holiday destination of choice.
Creative is expected to follow the company's tried-and-tested strategy of showing families enjoying the activities on offer at the resort.
The contract will run for three years but Center Parcs has previously adopted the approach of creating one campaign and then pitching out the business when the contract expires.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show