Isobel lands brief for Bordeaux Wine
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 April 2010 12:46PM
LONDON - The Bordeaux Wine Council, the trade association that represents the region's wine growers, has appointed Isobel to handle its integrated advertising account.
Isobel won the business after a pitch against undisclosed agencies, and will now be responsible for creating a series of print, poster and outdoor campaigns that promote the range of Bordeaux wines available in the UK.
The first £1 million campaign will roll out in June and will focus on how the wines can complement any meal.
Bordeaux Wine called a pitch for its advertising business in December last year and appointed Haystack to oversee the process.
The body had previously created most of its campaigns in-house but now wants to have a stronger relationship with ad agencies as it looks to fend off emerging competition from the New World.
Previous advertising activity from Bordeaux Wine had mainly consisted of partnership marketing campaigns.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Richmond Ninesharp Negotiable, Richmond upon Thames
- Project Manager Dynamic New Alliances £28000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up