Isobel lands brief for Bordeaux Wine
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 April 2010 12:46PM
LONDON - The Bordeaux Wine Council, the trade association that represents the region's wine growers, has appointed Isobel to handle its integrated advertising account.
Isobel won the business after a pitch against undisclosed agencies, and will now be responsible for creating a series of print, poster and outdoor campaigns that promote the range of Bordeaux wines available in the UK.
The first £1 million campaign will roll out in June and will focus on how the wines can complement any meal.
Bordeaux Wine called a pitch for its advertising business in December last year and appointed Haystack to oversee the process.
The body had previously created most of its campaigns in-house but now wants to have a stronger relationship with ad agencies as it looks to fend off emerging competition from the New World.
Previous advertising activity from Bordeaux Wine had mainly consisted of partnership marketing campaigns.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / £35K + Benefits Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show