Isobel lands brief for Bordeaux Wine
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 April 2010 12:46PM
LONDON - The Bordeaux Wine Council, the trade association that represents the region's wine growers, has appointed Isobel to handle its integrated advertising account.
Isobel won the business after a pitch against undisclosed agencies, and will now be responsible for creating a series of print, poster and outdoor campaigns that promote the range of Bordeaux wines available in the UK.
The first £1 million campaign will roll out in June and will focus on how the wines can complement any meal.
Bordeaux Wine called a pitch for its advertising business in December last year and appointed Haystack to oversee the process.
The body had previously created most of its campaigns in-house but now wants to have a stronger relationship with ad agencies as it looks to fend off emerging competition from the New World.
Previous advertising activity from Bordeaux Wine had mainly consisted of partnership marketing campaigns.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer Purple Consultancy £250 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer Ninesharp £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Sussex
- Head of PR, Luxury Travel, Surrey, £60-65k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, London (Greater) / Surrey
- Lead Promotions Manager Three £Competitive + 20% bonus + benefits, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup