Isobel lands brief for Bordeaux Wine
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 April 2010 12:46PM
LONDON - The Bordeaux Wine Council, the trade association that represents the region's wine growers, has appointed Isobel to handle its integrated advertising account.
Isobel won the business after a pitch against undisclosed agencies, and will now be responsible for creating a series of print, poster and outdoor campaigns that promote the range of Bordeaux wines available in the UK.
The first £1 million campaign will roll out in June and will focus on how the wines can complement any meal.
Bordeaux Wine called a pitch for its advertising business in December last year and appointed Haystack to oversee the process.
The body had previously created most of its campaigns in-house but now wants to have a stronger relationship with ad agencies as it looks to fend off emerging competition from the New World.
Previous advertising activity from Bordeaux Wine had mainly consisted of partnership marketing campaigns.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne