LMFM wins digital advertising account for Inishturkbeg
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 April 2010 10:40AM
LONDON - The Island of Inishturkbeg has appointed Lean Mean Fighting Machine to handle the digital advertising for the launch of its brand.
The agency won the business following a pitch against Underwired, and will now work on a series of digital communications that help the island, which is located off the west coast of Ireland, launch a range of businesses and products.
These include food, toiletries, health supplements and jewellery products, all sourced from the island.
The pitch for the account was called in March and was handled by Oystercatchers.
LMFM's first campaign will launch later this year and will include digital creative, social media and web design work.
Inishturkbeg Ventures was set up by chief islander Nadim Sadek, the former worldwide commercial and strategy director for the WPP-owned data company Research International.
The branded goods already being sold by the island include a line of smoked fish products that is currently stocked by Harrods and is soon to be available from Waitrose.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Online Trading Manager Premier Consultants c.£45k plus bonus , Central London
- Account Director - Integrated / [CARS] - Global Agency - to £55k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £55k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- PLANNING ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - GLOBAL SOFT DRINKS BRAND Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £21,000 - £22,000, South Manchester
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £28,000 - £32,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith