LMFM wins digital advertising account for Inishturkbeg
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 April 2010 10:40AM
LONDON - The Island of Inishturkbeg has appointed Lean Mean Fighting Machine to handle the digital advertising for the launch of its brand.
The agency won the business following a pitch against Underwired, and will now work on a series of digital communications that help the island, which is located off the west coast of Ireland, launch a range of businesses and products.
These include food, toiletries, health supplements and jewellery products, all sourced from the island.
The pitch for the account was called in March and was handled by Oystercatchers.
LMFM's first campaign will launch later this year and will include digital creative, social media and web design work.
Inishturkbeg Ventures was set up by chief islander Nadim Sadek, the former worldwide commercial and strategy director for the WPP-owned data company Research International.
The branded goods already being sold by the island include a line of smoked fish products that is currently stocked by Harrods and is soon to be available from Waitrose.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing and Communications Manager University of Bath Starting from £37,756, rising to £45,053, Bath, Somerset
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show