LMFM wins digital advertising account for Inishturkbeg
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 April 2010 10:40AM
LONDON - The Island of Inishturkbeg has appointed Lean Mean Fighting Machine to handle the digital advertising for the launch of its brand.
The agency won the business following a pitch against Underwired, and will now work on a series of digital communications that help the island, which is located off the west coast of Ireland, launch a range of businesses and products.
These include food, toiletries, health supplements and jewellery products, all sourced from the island.
The pitch for the account was called in March and was handled by Oystercatchers.
LMFM's first campaign will launch later this year and will include digital creative, social media and web design work.
Inishturkbeg Ventures was set up by chief islander Nadim Sadek, the former worldwide commercial and strategy director for the WPP-owned data company Research International.
The branded goods already being sold by the island include a line of smoked fish products that is currently stocked by Harrods and is soon to be available from Waitrose.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Sales and Marketing Director Premier Consultants c. £120,000 plus bonus & benefits, Central London
- Account Director/SAD - Retail - £50-55k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, Central London
- Senior PPC Analyst, Travel Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment up to £30k, London