LMFM wins digital advertising account for Inishturkbeg
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 April 2010 10:40AM
LONDON - The Island of Inishturkbeg has appointed Lean Mean Fighting Machine to handle the digital advertising for the launch of its brand.
The agency won the business following a pitch against Underwired, and will now work on a series of digital communications that help the island, which is located off the west coast of Ireland, launch a range of businesses and products.
These include food, toiletries, health supplements and jewellery products, all sourced from the island.
The pitch for the account was called in March and was handled by Oystercatchers.
LMFM's first campaign will launch later this year and will include digital creative, social media and web design work.
Inishturkbeg Ventures was set up by chief islander Nadim Sadek, the former worldwide commercial and strategy director for the WPP-owned data company Research International.
The branded goods already being sold by the island include a line of smoked fish products that is currently stocked by Harrods and is soon to be available from Waitrose.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Planner, Top London Creative Agency Direct Recruitment £50,000-£65,000, London (Greater)
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers