JWT embarks on Wilkinson Sword digital campaign
By Matt Williams, brandrepublic.com, Friday, 30 April 2010 03:50PM
LONDON - JWT London is launching a new online campaign for Wilkinson Sword, which aims to provide men with helpful tips on the best ways to remove hair from their body.
The microsite, due to go live today at www.hairoffmystuff.com, contains a series of humorous instructional videos for men who want to 'get hair off their stuff', in order to look more attractive to women.
The three-minute videos aim to disarm men who may have previously felt awkward about shaving hair off any body part other than their face, by promising that a Wilkinson Sword razor "will be easier to find and handle".
The instructional videos cover all of the major body areas – showing men how to get 'Hair off the front', 'Hair off the back', and 'Hair off the nuts and bolts'.
The digital campaign follows a TV ad, released by Wilkinson Sword last week, that shows a razor shaving away buildings in New York in order to create Central Park.
Jeffrey Chapman, the global director of brand communications for Wilkinson Sword, said: "We set out to use a light sense of humour and a range of charming stories to help men understand that body grooming is something that most guys could benefit from."
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Assistant Brand Recruitment £19000 per annum, Leicester
- MW Digital Designer Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Branding/Packaging Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £45000 per annum, Central London
- Head of Sales, EMEA (Digital) Ultimate Asset £90000 - £110000 per annum + commission, London